Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Love ................

Add caption
Waking up to the sound of waves crashing.....................



Quiet Time on the balcony................




Toes in the sand ..........................



The laughter of children playing .....................




White sand and blue water..................




Friends...............





Burying my kids in the sand ....................





My man ................




Home Sweet Home.




www.galatians513.net.png
Family in Faith Friday
Linked to Sweet Shot Tuesday

5 comments:

  1. Dear Gay, Thank you, Barry, and your family for being a beautiful picture of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. What a priveledge it is for my family to be apart of the ministry and family of HAFBC. We love and know we are loved by our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures and thoughts. You can see God in every one of them.

    God Bless,
    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why I always do this. I always have afterthoughts after publishing my comment. I just wanted to let you know I'm visiting from Serve One Another in Love's Family in Faith Blog Hop. God Bless,
    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! I added you to the copyright of Jesus blogroll. http://www.imperfectpeople.net/page/Copyright-of-Jesus.aspx Thanks so much for being a part!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet post :) Puts across your feelings very well.

    ReplyDelete