Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Monthly Review

I am going to review my goals for 2013 each month to keep myself accountable.  Please forgive me for making you my accountability partner, but I need the help!

One goal was to read two books per month.  Darling Daughter and I love to visit the library, I read two books from there including Yada Yada Prayer Group, and How to Be a Budget Fashionista, which is not all something I would normally read.  I also finished a book  No Longer a Slumdog in preparation for my return trip to India as well as the ebooks Simple Living and Declutter Extreme.

Although I mailed three cards, I fell short of my goal of mailing five,  I still feel pretty good about this.

This will be blog post number six, so I have kept up with that!  As far a projects go, I had a really good month.  I completed my family wall art at the first of the month, two birthday presents, one wedding shower gift ( I forgot to take a picture) and my dog a food storage tin, which I love.



Initial Cork Boards each with three matching push pins!

Isn't it cute!




Unfortunately I didn't accomplish my goals for exercise and weight loss this month, although we are eating healthier after the holiday binge!  (OK, maybe I should craft less and exercise more.)  I have gotten several closets decluttered, but have found this to be an ongoing process that is never truly finished.

I am a little behind in my daily Bible reading, but hope to catch back up, since starting Experiencing God, I have focused more on that Bible study.

All in all I feel pretty good about the things I finished.  How are you doing on your goals?


Our Simple Country LifeHookingupwithHoHWeekend Bloggy Reading

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're doing good on your goals. I didn't accomplish as much in January as I wanted but I have gotten into the habit of walking everyday and eating more fruit and veggies. I'm also working on clearing out some clutter. You're right that will be an ongoing process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patti for visiting and for the encouragement. I am still working on my clutter!

    ReplyDelete