Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fall is in the Air

Fall.  I love fall, the crisp cool air, leaves changing colors to a rich orange, red and yellow.  Don't you just love it, sipping the first of warm apple cider while sitting outside with a light throw, enjoying all the season has to offer.



NOT, the heat index is still in the triple digits in my part of Texas, the air conditioner hasn't had a break in months.  Sweaters have no hope of seeing the light of day!  What's a girl who loves fall to do?  Drag out the fall stuff anyway.  I decided in spite of the forecast, fall was happening!




Just a few touches here and there, and tonight turn the air down a little lower, cook a big pot of chili and watch football, (ok in shorts no less).  Fall is here, one way or another!

Do you have four seasons, that is one of the things I miss about Kentucky!


Linking with Titus 2 TuesdayTeach Me TuesdayThrifty Thursday

4 comments:

  1. You are speaking my language! I'm from the North-East and fall is my absolute favorite time of year.... smells, crisp air, falling leaves, and the imminent forecast of a sleepier time of year is coming. But NOT where I live currently, central Louisiana. We only have 2 seasons I say - summer and spring (or less summer). I have been steadily pulling out the fall décor and preparing my home for holiday entertaining/events... life goes on no matter what the temp is outside!! http://vintagehousewife.org/2013/09/10/housework-or-headache/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Shannon! Sometimes we have to make our own fall, no matter what the weather man tells us.

      Delete
  2. I love this, and I love your blog verse! Hospitality is one of my gifts too :) It's sure a fun one!!

    Cindy @ diybeautify

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy, thanks for stopping by. Hospitality is fun and it is also a ministry!

      Delete