Monday, December 2, 2013

Meeting Oliver North

When things get super busy and I get overwhelmed, the blog is one of the first things to go.  Although I enjoy it, when I blog I work at it, so it seems to be one of the first things that I start letting slide.  Such has been the case the last couple of months.  We were in a major remodel, my grandmother passed away and life got overwhelming with lots going on.

I had hoped, planned to take you through each stage of our family room remodel, but that hasn't happened.  It is now 98% complete and I hope to give you a tour this week, I am beyond pleased with the end results.

This is starting an extremely busy season at church, but I hope to keep up with blogging sharing some family favorite recipes and a few of my Christmas projects.  My birthday is in a couple of weeks and I am hoping to get a new tablet, my current computer is on its last leg and has  been part of my blogging problem, we shall see.  Mr. Wonderful likes to tease me terribly.

Thanksgiving has been great and we have enjoyed some awesome family time (minus one kiddo).   Although I must admit I am ready for a simpler menu with not so rich (calorie heavy) food for a couple of weeks before the Christmas, although we have lots of socials to attend.

Meeting Oliver North

A few weeks ago we had the pleasure of meeting Oliver North and spending a little time with him, he was a guest speaker at church.   Lt. Col. North  was a kind, down to earth man with a very inspiring testimony on how he came to know the Lord!  It was definitely a highlight for me.


Sharing with Create with Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment