Saturday, December 21, 2013

Wrapping - The Easy Button

I enjoy wrapping gifts. This year when we decided to fly to visit our son and spend Christmas with him and our extended family, Darling Daughters first comment was that I wouldn't be able to made their presents look cute.

As a side bar, the boys in my life just don't seem to notice such things and if they do, they certainly don't comment on it. It is nice to have a daughter!

I knew ribbons and bows would never make it, and although I have used twine before, I just wasn't feeling it. Now this idea isn't new to me, I have seen it floating around the blog world, but I decided to cut out the first initial of the recipient and put it on the package. It isn't much, but I believe it will make the trip intact. I don't have to worry about the bows and tags coming off and getting packages mixed up because I made the letters into stickers. I used my Cricut to cut out the letters, now as I said I am pushing the easy button (on a lot of things this year) so I didn't even vary the font only the size. Just enough.

I'm liking that easy button! Merry Christmas!

Linking with friends at Create with Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment