Sunday, February 9, 2014

India

Today Mr. Wonderful leaves for India, I am staying home. Although I know it was the right decision to stay this time, it is difficult not to go. I have been on two previous trips to India, but I felt God was directing me to be at home with our daughter. So I give him a hug and kiss, and drop him off at the airport. (He always requests that no one go in with him.)

This time I am not on the front lines, but I get to be a prayer warrior. Praying for the ladies as they minister in the brothels. Praying for the men as they train new believers and witness to non believers. I would like to share a few pictures and ask you to pray along with me for those who are going and for those they will encounter along the way.

Let the children come to Him. (Matthew 19:14)


Let him who is without sin cast the first stone. (John 8:7)


What you have done to them, you have done to me. (Matthew 25:40)


Go and make disciples of all nations. (Matthew 28:19)


The people who walk or kneel in darkness. (Isaiah 9:2)

I selfishly ask for your prayers for those who are going and for those who they will be serving.


Linking with: W2W MinistriesInspire Me MondayThe Modest MomCornerstone Confessions

No comments:

Post a Comment