Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Say Goodbye to Survival Mode

Have you ever read a book that you wished you would have had years ago? I have been following Crystal Paine of Money Saving Mom for a couple of years. She began to mention on her blog a new book she had coming out, and well, quite honestly she had me at "calling the super busy, the stressed out, the overtired." Yeah that pretty much summed me up! I never pre-order books, but I hopped on over to Amazon and pre-ordered.

I received my book the end of January and I was super excited to get started. This is an awesome book, I cannot say enough good things about it. I have things highlighted, underlined and post it notes stuck through out. I wish I would have had this book when my kids were young, I believe it is a must read for young mothers and those who have a hard time saying no. It includes suggestions for becoming more self-disciplined, setting and keeping goals, managing your time, money and home, experiencing less stress and more joy, rediscovering your passion and purpose for life and so much more.

This is not a one size fits all kind of book, it gives you the freedom to be you, but encourages you to be a better you. I wholeheartedly recommend, "Say Goodbye to Survival Mode".

Linking with:  We Are That FamilyRaising HomemakersMom's LibraryThriving ThursdayGraced SimplicityEat Sleep BeRaising Mighty ArrowsThe Modest Mom BlogThe Scoop

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like something really needed today. Thanks for the recommendation! Linked up behind you at Thriving Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by, it is an excellent book!

      Delete