Saturday, April 19, 2014

Simple Easter Setting

I love holidays, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas! I enjoy family, food as well as all of the festivities.

This Easter it will only be Wonderful, Darling Daughter and me, but I still wanted to set a nice table and fix a celebration worthy meal. Now we will probably eat leftovers for the rest of the week, but for Easter dinner we will have ham and all of the "fixins".



My various colors of Fiestaware work on any table for any theme or occasion. The chargers are the cheap ones from Michaels that I painted Heirloom White, they also go with anything! I switch it up with salad/dessert plates that I find as well as cute napkins. I have a thing for cloth napkins. And the bird nest napkin rings, so sweet! I love fresh flowers, I picked these up at Kroger and decided to use my mason jar for a vase with a frog lid that I bought from Decor Steals. A simple setting!



I pray that as you celebrate Easter, you will remember the One who freely gave His life for yours and then rose again on the third day! Until His return!


Linking with friends:  Anything Blue FridayGraced SimplicityJennifer Rizzo

No comments:

Post a Comment