Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I Am Not a Weed Nazi

I don't mind a few weeds, really not a big deal. As you know I don't strive for perfection and pulling a few weeds in my flower beds can be therapeutic. Without sounding so post surgery melancholic, life is full of weeds and even the most beautiful days require us to pull a few of those pesky intruders.



BUT, this is ridiculous! I don't have to be a perfectionist to like things neat and tidy. And you can bet it is driving the perfectionist hubby crazy!






The culprit is our bird feeder. In the past the bird feeder hung out in the yard, but when we took down the tree that the feeder hung from I decided to relocate it to just above the flower bed, so cute. Well it seems my birds are quite picky and pick through the feed in 24 hours and throw what is not wanted on the ground, my flowerbed, combine that with huge amounts of rain and this is what you get! I can't tell you what has already been pulled from out of there!





So the bird feeder is looking for a new location because I really do enjoy the greedy, messy creatures it attracts! But what now? Any suggestions on how to clean this up out side of digging everything up! I need help!

Linking with:  Amaze Me MondayA Stroll Thru LifeThe Dedicated House

1 comment:

  1. what is a weed anyway. I love Dandelions and I keep any weed that looks pretty. I worry about keeping them under control when I need to, until then they are welcome in my garden
    Janice

    ReplyDelete