Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th

I love holidays that mean family time. We are cooking out with my daughter, son and his girlfriend for lunch. You know, the traditional burgers, grilled corn, potato salad and baked beans with banana pudding for dessert! YUM! Then it is on to friends for barbecue and fireworks. A perfect summer holiday in my opinion.

I love my blue mason jars with the red straws, bandana napkins and blue plates with a few flags and the table is complete.


One of my favorite things is a chalkboard made from a picture frame. I change it up for different holidays, it is usually just free handed and unplanned.

Remembering that my American freedom isn't free, thankful for those who serve and their families. Also remembering the cost of my spiritual freedom (John 3:16). Happy 4th!



Sharing with friends:  Grace at HomeThe Dedicated HouseJennifer RizzoCreate With JoyAmaze Me MondayThe Scoop

4 comments:

  1. Love these! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim for stopping in. I hope you had a good 4th with your family!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara, it was so nice of you to stop by!

      Delete