Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Mini Update in the Bath

This update in the bath started with this print from Lemonade Makin' Mama. I have been following LMM for a couple of years. I love her raw honesty when it comes to her personal walk as a believer, wife and mom. I also adore her etsy shop and when I saw this I knew I had to have it!


We just did a small remodel here  and although I liked it, it felt a little stuffy for Darling Daughter. Yeah I only have her at home one more year before she goes to college and I wanted to make the bathroom youthful. That and the bleach incident with the existing rug and the stain on the shower curtain.



I found the new shower curtain and plain gray rugs at Home Goods, they matched the print perfectly. The little pail that holds the toilet paper, isn't it adorable, along with the one that holds the toothbrushes came from Hobby Lobby. This is also where my clock redo  ended up! Those few things were all it took to give this room a fresh new look.


I just love how clean and bright it is, as well as being fun for Darling Daughter.



Linking with:  The ScoopHit Me With Your Best ShotInspire Me TuesdayA Prudent LifeGrace at Home

No comments:

Post a Comment