Friday, September 26, 2014

Demo Continues

I am so glad the Health Department doesn't make house calls, seriously I would be in trouble. I am finding it hard to keep up with laundry, clean bathrooms and the kitchen is a disaster at this point!



Demo continues, I keep thinking this is the last thing, but then something else arises. I have gotten all of the wallpaper walls cleaned, primed and retextured. I have painted my craft room, I think I am going to start calling it my studio, that sounds classy. lol I have started random trim paint that will need several coats and met with a cabinet guy about adding the cabinets in the kitchen.





Oh, I almost forgot to tell you the fireplace is finished and it looks so much better. The brick guy finished the ends on Wednesday. Now about the gaping holes in the walls! Although it feels as if it never stops, we are starting to see little bits of progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment