Wednesday, November 12, 2014

It Is Not Home Until You've Had Pie

I love to bake, the cooler weather makes me want to crank up the oven and try all kinds of new recipes. That has been one of the hardest parts of having a kitchen that is under construction. This weekend I decided it was time for pie! Darling Daughter loves apple pie, and it couldn't be easier, especially if you use the cheater crusts.




I chose the recipe The Best Ever Applie Pie  from the Sensible Mom.  It went together very quickly and easily. The most time consuming part was peeling and cutting the apples.





Can anything have too much cinnamon goodness?

These are the for real not staged pictures of my mess counters. The other side of the kitchen is covered in plastic!

I don't have a picture of the pie cut, but trust me it was good! And yes it feels more like home after having had pie!


Sharing with:  Our Joy His GloryGrace at HomeMake It Pretty MondayInspire Me Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this sounds delicious. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Marty. I always enjoy your parties!

      Delete