Monday, December 8, 2014

My Christmas Home

Joining:


This year I tried to keep things simple for Christmas decor, but once I get started I keep thinking just one more thing! Does anyone else do that? Except for the dining room the colors are traditional. Although I don't have a theme, the word "Joy" appears in several places.


I don't know why, but I love this picture that is slightly out of focus!  Strange I know.


Last year I found ice skates thanks to my friend Amanda, this year I found my sled while visiting the Businessman at Thanksgiving!

The tree in the dining room is a 4ft tree elevated on a table. I prefer a smaller tree in this room, I love the glow it gives.




You are greeted with a collection of nativity snow globes when you enter the front door!




I still hang stockings for my kids and yes they still get suprises in them!


I love the simplicity of this wreath hanging on the door that leads to my laundry room.





Our home at night, we didn't even hang our outdoor lights. There is just something about the simplicity this year that I am enjoying!



Every good home tour should include food!



Thanks for stopping by and visiting, I pray that you find Joy in Christ this Christmas Season. Merry Christmas.


And also joining:  Inspire Me TuesdayHit Me With Your Best Shot


No comments:

Post a Comment