Monday, February 2, 2015

The Friday Project - Refrigerator

Can I just say that I have never taken pictures of my refrigerator before this remodel. And not just one picture but a dozen from different angles and lighting. But I am so super excited with how my kitchen is turning out, it is 90% done. Hubby spent the weekend caulking the trim that was completed a couple of weeks ago, putting on the remaining knobs and and hanging the light over the sink. I believe this is the first time since we moved in back in September that we have not had exposed wires!

So as a teaser, because I still have to paint all of that trim and finish up a few little things I want to share my frig. I have a small U shaped kitchen, the refrigerator started out across from the stove. Originally I was going to leave the frig where it was in the kitchen, but the counter depth frig that was ordered did not work and I decided to buy one off the floor to replace it, although the actual differences was only inches the visual space was huge. So I asked your opinion here..



The decision was made to lose the pantry and build the frig in that space. I am so happy that first refrigerator didn't work! This is one of the best decisions we have made in our remodel, it has made a huge difference in our kitchen. I can't wait to share but for now here is my frig. I love the built in look and Wonderful did an amazing job on the trim.


Just FYI, although it looks like a tight squeeze to get the frig in there, that is just the frame. There are four inches on each side and a couple of feet behind that is vented.



Sharing with:  DwellingsA Stroll Thru LifeTitus 2 TuesdayJust a Girl and Her BlogGrace At Home

2 comments: