Saturday, April 4, 2015

Our Senior Picture Story

If you read my last post you will know I had a panic attack when I realized how close Darling Daughter is to graduation . Let's just say I have been in high gear, so I hope you will forgive me for what will probably be a ton of posts about graduation over the next couple of months.












We contacted my friend to do the girl's senior pictures in November. We had put it off that long because of our move just after school started. My friend is an amazing hobby photographer who donates any money she makes to mission causes! Well between her busy schedule, Darling's busy schedule and uncooperative weather, it hadn't happened. Seriously we are two months away from graduation and no pictures!!!!! So I set this weekend as the date it would be finished, don't underestimate an overwhelmed determined momma!










Wonderful enjoys photography, but hasn't had the time to devote to it in quite a while, I am not sure if it was my stress level or that fact that Darling Daughter has him wrapped around her finger but he said he would do it. What we came away with was some wonderful photos that capture the girl so well! Oh to the trained eye they may not be perfect, but they were taken in our backyard, around the corner from where we live and we also have the wonderful memories of hiking through tall grass, sliding down hills, clothes changes in a bathroom, silly laughing, crazy antics and a very patient husband and dad, yes those memories will last a lifetime!














Sharing with:  Amaze Me MondayInspire Me TuesdayTitus 2 TuesdayHit Me With Your Best ShotImparting Grace

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures and I do like the fact that they were taken close to home. It will always bring back wonderful memories in years ahead when you look at them. Thanks for sharing. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca, thank you so much for stopping by. It is definately the memories that are valuable.

      Delete
  3. These are absolutely beautiful. My daughter took senior pictures earlier this year as well. They are gorgeous. Coming from Grace at Home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam for stopping in and blessings to you and your daughter!

      Delete