Monday, May 11, 2015

Lots of Little Things


I know I have been MIA last week. Truth is I have been quite busy but not so much blog worthy, you know when you have a tons of things that are left to check off of the list.

We are working hard to try and get our stairs finished. I can't wait to show you the finished product, but here is a blurry sneak peak.....



I have been painting risers, Wonderful stained the treads and now we need to "poly" the risers, repaint the walls and then we are finished!


Also while I had the paint out I wonderful and I hit some of the trim again. We still have quite a bit to go, but we are getting there.





I have also sealed the grout three times in the bathroom. Is anyone else like that? If the directions say two is good, then three times should be better!





Friday was spent outside. Wonderful wielded the chainsaw and I hauled the tree waste to the road. It doesn't look like much from here, but it took all day and I was one tired chick at the end of the day!





Most of my evenings are spent working on Darling Daughter's graduation party. It is less than two weeks away and I still need to hem a prom dress this week. Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment