Monday, May 18, 2015

The Weekend

All of last week was spent preparing for the guests and the graduation party of Darling Daughter. I keep thinking of more things to do, not necessarily a good thing. Darling Daughter spent a couple of days in Fredericksburg to launch a rocket she and her team members had built in Aero Science class. It was the culmination of a semester of hard work and lots of stress over the last couple of weeks.


This weekend was her Senior Prom. I hemmed the dress only to discover that I had to hem it a second time because I didn't get it quite short enough. I knew I was leaving it a bit long, but the idea of cutting too short was terrifying, a bit long proved to be too long so I had to hem again.



Saturday was spent getting nails done, hair in an updo, makeup and what seemed like a thousand other things. But in the end it was certainly worth it because she looked beautiful and had a great time.

Mr. Wonderful always puts together a dvd with just a few pictures of the the graduate through the years, so we also went through a few old photos. It was fun to look through the past and relive a few memories and enjoy even more laughter.

I certainly hope that the upcoming graduation meets with more smiles than the preschool graduation I am afraid this time I might be the one with the pouty face!



Just a couple more pics with her proud parents!


  Sharing with:  Make it Pretty MondayTitus 2 TuesdayInspire Me Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. Susan, your daughter is beautiful! Thank you for sharing! You are one of the fan favorites at the Sunday Showcase from the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link so you can check out your feature. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2015/05/anything-blue-friday-week-83.html Hope to see you again tomorrow at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete