Saturday, July 18, 2015

Signs and Wonders

I haven't done any DIY this week. I usually have a project that I work slowly on during the week, but not this week. Monday I cleaned house, on Tuesday friends came by to visit and it had been way too long! Wednesday, Darling Daughter returned from a 10 day mission trip! Thursday was spent taking care of some errands.

It has been a great week, but no blogging and no DIY. I have been able to get a few things done in small amounts of time and it has felt good to get a little crafting on!


I made this picture frame as a baby gift and it turned out super cute. I can't wait to see it with a picture in it instead of the poppies!



I had promised The Coach that I would make him a sign to support the Kentucky Wildcats ages ago. I finally got it completed! I am pleased with how it turned out and I can't wait to give it to him.





Finally, I made this sign for Darling Daughter's dorm room. I like the way it turned out as well.



Working on one more sign, but can't get the placement worked out in my mind. Sometimes it just feels good to take a step back from the big projects and enjoy being creative on a few small projects!


Linking with:  Anything Blue FridaySundays at Home;  Inspire Me TuesdayTitus 2 TuesdayThe ScoopOMHG Wordless Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. Especially love the sign for daughter's dorm. Jo @ Let's Face the Music

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo, it turned out really well. Thanks dropping in!

      Delete
  2. I loved everything you have made and can not wait to see what the last sign will look like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous signs. Thank you for sharing and joining our Oh My Heartsie Girl Wordless Wednesday Link Party. Have a great day, co-host Evija @Fromevijawithlove

    ReplyDelete