Friday, August 14, 2015

Dog Days of Summer

It is officially the "dog days of summer", as I type that I am wondering where that saying originated. Anyway, we are experiencing 100 plus temperatures each day, the ground is crunchy, the plants are dying and it is just too hot to do much of anything. We are expecting a cool down next week, isn't it funny that 97 is a much anticipated cool down!


I am doing inside projects, cleaning out closets, rearranging stuff and just doing some reorganizing. Nothing really blog worthy, no one wants to see my messy closets, trust me! So I have decided to take a little blog break for the rest of August.

I will be back in September with some new recipes, and a renewed focus on hospitality. As well as updates on our remodeling, but until then, I will be chilling inside! Blessings my friends and thanks to those of you who have checked on me!



No comments:

Post a Comment