Sunday, September 13, 2015

End of Summer Break

I know, I know, I can't believe it has been forever since I have been here.  I initially just intended to take a couple of weeks off and finish a few things on a mega to do list.







At the beginning of August we took Darling Daughter to college,  yes Wonderful and I are officially empty nesters.  It was a happy sad event.  I was and am so excited for the girl to start this new chapter in her life, but I have had a child in the house for 26 years, it has taken some getting used to.  I made a huge to do list before we left to take her, you know clean every closet, every drawer, paint the gazillion things I have left to paint, reorganize everything I own.  I am serious my list has almost one hundred things on it, I was going to get it done once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Well a few days after arriving home, I got this, it is a Brother SE-400 sewing and embroidery machine.  I have been wanting one forever and with the encouragement from Mr. Wonderful we decided this would be a great time.  Well I have done about 5 things on the to do list, instead I spend every spare moment playing.  I love it.  I am still learning big time, as a matter of fact I am going to my friend's,  Sheri, this week for some tutorials! 



Just a little teaser!




I do have a few projects to share with you, and some of those don't include my new toy!  The plan is to start blogging on a regular basis again.    I can't wait to show you what Wonderful and I have been working on this week, it is a major transformation! 



No comments:

Post a Comment