Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Young Adult Wisdom

Darling Daughter has gently reminded me that I should post something on the blog.   I shared with her to be quite honest it was hard to be inspired to write on such frivolous things such as decorating and DIYing my home, new recipes or other items of hospitality while such disheartening things are going on in the world around us.  I just want to scream JESUS,  people need Jesus!





As I was going on about the woes in this world and how burdened I was and could posting on such inconsequential topics really matter, she listened.  Then she wisely said you know mom, I think people need a break from those heavy burdens and that is what you do, you provide a moment to think about more pleasant things and that is something we all need.




It would be an understatement to say I am humbled to be her mom, inspired by her wisdom, and challenged to share Christ, not only in the big ways of screaming Jesus, but also in the small ways of encouraging you to share your home with those around you.  Thank you God for the blessing of my Darling Daughter!  Merry Christmas.



2 comments:

  1. Bless Abby & your family in this holy & joyous season!

    ReplyDelete