Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The Top Five of 2015

We had a productive, eventful and fun 2015. We started empty nesting when Darling Daughter graduated and moved 15 hours away to college. We were able to complete numerous projects on our "fixer upper", we traveled and just enjoyed life!

My top five posts in 2015 included food, family and projects. The number one post was:






Number two was a post on a few things of what every college bound young adult should know:







The third most viewed post was my homemade planner and I just updated for 2016 last night. One year later it is the best planner for me. Check it out here My Homemade Planner.



Meringue can be tricky, I shared my recipe here:






The fifth most viewed post was from our previous home and was concerning small yard landscaping. Here is how we tackled it here:





I can't wait to share projects I already have planned in 2016. I know it will be a great year!  Mr. Wonderful has already started some demo!



No comments:

Post a Comment