Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Country Living, Fixer Upper and Miss Mustard Seed

I was so excited to receive my March issue of Country Living in the mail!  This month the magazine includes articles on two of my favorites.  I have been following Miss Mustard Seed  aka Marion Parsons for a number of years.  I love her blog, her style and her do it yourself spirit.  She is the wife of a youth pastor and has become hugely successful in the decorating world with her own line of  milk paint!









Now we all love Chip and Joanna from Fixer Upper fame!  The husband wife duo have created quite the decorating following with a show that even the sports loving Mr. Wonderful will occasionally watch with me!  That alone makes me love them.  Although we live just a few hours from Waco we haven't made the pilgrimage to the Magnolia Silos yet, but a trip is in the works!  My personal preference in style is close to Joanna's including the love of remodeling tired old houses.  I often tell Wonderful, we were fixer upper before "Fixer Upper" was cool!

Do you have a favorite home style blogger?  I would love to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment