Sunday, February 28, 2016

My New Favorite Granola

I love granola, I sometimes just grab a handful and it is certainly one of my favorite breakfast foods.  I found a new recipe and I wanted to share.









I took a small bag to India and it was perfect on the long plane ride, because let's be honest airplane food is not good.





I will blog about our trip, it was incredible and I can't wait to share.  It has taken a full week to get over jet lag and travel tummy!  Until then I hope you will give this yummy granola a try.  Click here  for recipe.








Linking with:  Donna Reidland; Motivational Monday; Modest Monday; Titus 2 Tuesday; Tuesday Talk; Alder Collective; A Little R&RKelly's Korner

2 comments:

  1. Yum! This looks delicious. Thanks for linking up with our Alder Collective Link Party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelsie and yes it is yummy!

    ReplyDelete