Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter in the Rearview

I hope you enjoyed a delightful Easter in celebration of our risen, coming Savior.  Easter this year was quiet at our house.  The Coach came in Thursday evening, then along with Wonderful and good friends, the Horns, they played golf Friday afternoon.




The three of us enjoyed a nice simple lunch on Saturday and he then returned home.  The Business Man and Darling Daughter both spent Easter in Kentucky.







Sunday we had three morning Easter services, which is quite tiring for Mr. Wonderful.  So the afternoon was spent resting and relaxing after eating leftovers.   It was a simple holiday that allowed us time to reflect on the reason for the celebration.





This week I have plans to finish my dining room chairs , I still have two to go!  I need to work in my garden and flower beds.  We have friends coming to spend a couple of days and Darling Daughter comes home Saturday for a few days, to say I am excited is an understatement.




Sharing my Easter with:  Titus 2 TuesdayYour Gonna Love It;

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a beautiful Easter weekend. Love your table setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a beautiful Easter weekend. Love your table setting.

    ReplyDelete