Thursday, September 22, 2016

Coffee Bar for Fall

Since it is finally officially fall, I am calling the decorations complete.  I will share a few vignettes over the next few weeks, but today I wanted to share my coffee area.  I posted pics on my Facebook page when I set it up, but have never shared it here.






Mr. Wonderful has gone to french press coffee, I am not a fan.  So I decided to explore the Keurig world and when asking about them, a friend blessed me with one her family was not using!!!!  I love the Keurig, it is super easy in the morning and no mess, not something I can say for the french press.  I know most of you have been loving your Keurig for years, but I am always late to the party of new gadgets.










As said  many times, our kitchen is small so I decided to make my coffee area in the breakfast room to alleviate anymore clutter on the kitchen counters.  Using what I had,  I moved a barnwood shelf to hang mugs on.  The shelf itself is super narrow, so it is used for adding some cuteness.  The basket holds my pods,  fall napkins and sweetener.  This setup also allows guests to serve themselves while I am in the kitchen preparing dessert.







Fall mugs were needed but I really didn't want to spend much on them.  I was in my local Marshalls  looking around when  I found this mug for $4.99, although I liked the colors I wasn't crazy about the price.  As I continued to look  I found another of the same mug for $2.99.  I put them both in my cart while I was "thinking" about it.  Well I ended up finding the same mug in four different places in the store with four different prices.  One being marked down to $1, when I took them to the checkout they marked then all down to the lowest price which meant I got four mugs for $4.   Score!



So far I have tried a few coffees, cider, and hot chocolate.  Do you have a favorite pod I should try?







Sharing my coffee with:  Grace at HomeSouthern Hospitality;

9 comments:

  1. Awe, thanks. And thanks for stopping by and supporting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. “She considers a field and buys it; From her earnings she plants a vineyard.”
    ‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭31:16‬ ‭NASB‬‬
    You are a wise bargain hunter...bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your coffee bar! You are so smart to set this up in your breakfast area. I've never even thought about the fact that I could move my Keurig off my kitchen counter, but of course you can set one up anywhere. Brilliant! And I love the way you've styled your area to make it just right for Fall.

    Thanks so much for joining the Grace at Home party at Imparting Grace. I'm featuring you this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Richella, thank you so much for the feature. Love your blog! Thank you also for the encouragement, this works really well for our family.

      Delete