Monday, September 26, 2016

Magnolia Market Order

Magnolia Market is only about three hours away and I have yet to go!  As friends we have talked about going with a group, but it is almost impossible to choose a date with a group of busy ladies.





A couple of weeks ago Magnolia Market had an online sale with up to 40% off select items and free shipping so I decided to order a few things.  I didn't choose anything big,  four clay pots to use as candle holders at Christmas, zinnia seeds to tuck into  thinking of you cards,  some pulls for an upcoming project and a couple of mugs.






I must admit it was exciting to get that box stamped with Magnolia Market.  Upon opening there was a card with Chip and Joanna's picture and a printed note of thanks for the order.  There was also a little seed card that said to plant and watch what happens.  Each item was well wrapped, the pots will be nice in my planned table decoration.  The seed packets were cute and perfect for my intentions.  The pulls were a little smaller than I expected, but I am sure that I misread the size.  The clay coffee mugs with the Magnolia logo were exactly as described.  All in all I was pleased, although many of the items were made in China and comparables could be purchased at your local Hobby Lobby for a cheaper price.



At some point I hope to visit the silos for the whole experience and maybe a t-shirt, oh and a cupcake from the bakery, but even though the little details made the whole Magnolia ordering experience a treat, I am not sure I will order again.







Sharing with:  Inspire Me Tuesday

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering what it would be like to order from them. Product quality. They have some super cute things, but I have been on the fence. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete