Sunday, September 11, 2016

Worshiping His Majesty in Yellowstone

Sometimes living in the suburbs of a large city I forget the majesty of God.   The skyline is littered with buildings and there is concrete everywhere you look.  Traffic is always a problem, there really is no real quiet.  After a while I no longer hear the noise, or even see the individuals that surround me, only the masses. I don't mean to make it sound terrible because it is my home and I love it, but I guess I become complacent, no longer seeing the beauty for the busy.




Wonderful and I were blessed by a vacation to Montana during my blogging break.  This was my first visit to Montana and it was beautiful.  While we were there we spent a few days enjoying Yellowstone.   It was amazing!  I mean how many times can a person say "WOW" in one hour, much less one day.  The sky was endless, as were the mountains, breath taking beauty everywhere my eyes looked.  There really is nothing more awe inspiring than when raw, untouched nature surrounds you.






While there the worship chorus of Majesty, Worship His Majesty kept coming to my mind.  Such beauty indescribable was spoken into existence by the Creator, the Artist of the world.  His magesty was at every turn, every mountain, animal in the wild, every sunrise and sunset, every star in the sky.



I am sharing just a few of my many pictures and hopefully you too can take a moment to enjoy the majesty of God.












Majesty, worship his majesty;
Unto Jesus be all glory, honor, and praise.
Majesty, kingdom authority,
Flow from his throne unto his own, his anthem raise.
So exalt, lift up on high the name of Jesus.
Magnify, come glorify Christ Jesus, the King.
Majesty, worship his majesty,
Jesus who died, now glorified, King of all kings.



These pictures have no filter!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! God's beautiful world...to Him be all the glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing pictures! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my pics!

      Delete
  3. Love your pictures. I had a similar experience this summer too. My family and I took our first ever trip to the west coast (we live near atlanta) we went to Yosemite, Giant Sequoia National Park, Grand Canyon and the Pacific Coast Highway. I am like you... how many times can you really say WOW. I marveled at the beauty and majesty of God's creation too. Just amazing. Your pix make me want to go see Yellowstone too! Thanks for the reminder to 'look up' and see God no matter where we are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, Yosemite and Grand Canyon are on our list! Hubby and I talked about making a list of several national parks to visit over the next few years. I would highly recommend Yellowstone, it was amazing. Thanks for taking time to stop by!

      Delete