Saturday, October 29, 2016

For the Love of Chicken

We eat a lot of chicken, at least once a week.    It is just so easy to throw a breast on the grill and pair it with a salad and dinner is done.  For the sake of variety I have been looking for new ways dress that bird up!




When I find a recipe we enjoy I like to pass it on, and this marinade is definitely share worthy.      Mom On Timeout posted the Best Chicken Marinade, and I had all of the ingredients on hand, except the rosemary and I substituted French Thyme so I decided to go for it.  Wonderful really enjoyed the change and I am always a sucker for anything with balsamic vinegar.











The chicken was very moist, tender and full of flavor.  Garlic and cheese mashed potatoes were a great compliment,  back to my diet on Monday!  Because I can't leave well enough alone, the changes I would make for next time include cutting down the brown sugar.  I really believe you could get by with half a cup and maybe even a third.  I will also be purchasing rosemary, the thyme was good, but I want to try rosemary.

If you are looking for a way to change up your chicken, I hope you will give this recipe a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment