Like everyone else I love a good magnolia wreath. I have shopped around for a quite a while, the ones I liked were a little over my budget and let's just say the cheaper ones, well looked cheap.
When at Hobby Lobby, I gave their wreath a second look and because it was fifty percent off, I decided to go ahead and pick it up. I also purchased a bunch of additional silk magnolia leaves, they were $17.99 and I used the good old faithful 40% off.
I cut the bunch apart into stems that ended up being three leaves each. Making sure to continue adding the additional leaves in the the direction that the leaves on the wreath were going, I tucked the stems into the base of the wreath and added plenty of hot glue. There were a few places that I also used pieces of floral wire to add security in areas that needed a little more support. I found that although it didn't need much fluffing, that was easier to do when it was hanging on the wall.
I love the way it looks above my bed. It is very lush and full!
Sharing with: Inspire Me Tuesday; Make it Pretty Monday; Wow us Wednesday; The Homemaking Party